1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Check out this one!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by juice1348, Nov 20, 2004.

1. juice1348

juice1348 New Member

2. juice1348

juice1348 New Member

http://www.thelouisvillechannel.com/new ... etail.html

Watch the video too. The little dog made me almost cry. he doesnt look viscious at all, he looks scared. Also at the END of the video you see a guy walk to the cage and the dogs tail begins to wag and he runs over to him, but of course the camera then cuts off.

3. someday

someday New Member

I think the banning of pit bulls is rediculous, but I do agree the dog should be put down. It's obvious he can't be trusted not to attack people, and it's bad for the breed as whole to not put him down. I do feel sorry for the poor thing, but giving him back to the owner is asking for another attack since they obviously weren't responsible enough to keep the dog up. Who knows what else the poor dog has been through.

4. juice1348

juice1348 New Member

i def agree he should be put down, i just feel sorry for the poor little guy.

5. Sara

Sara New Member

Well in the larger places that have TRIED banning it doesn't work and the threat is nearly Archaic... Most legislators seem to know better than to think it will change anything and is something that is inforceable...the survey sells papers and the article riles the public which also sells papers... It's sick but media feeding on the public's ignorance.

6. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

53% in favor when I voted. :x I'm against breed bans all the way, but I agree that this dog in particular should be euthanized. He seemed to put on an aggressive stance toward the camera man at one point. And of course, there's the issue of him attacking not only the AC officer, but also a toddler, his master, and the reporter. It does make me wonder what happened to make this dog do this.

7. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

i think banning a certain dog bc one cant controll his self is stupid. If they ban them there then they are going to cause a riot(sp?). 8)