1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

chessmind, need help posting pic

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, May 29, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

HI chessmind, I know you are the expoert here. I have posteds pics before and now I cant. I amd wonderng if you could please help me

I have downloaded my pics to my C drive, now I want to get them uploaded to myimagestation where the rest of my pics are I dont dont have a clue on how I did before.

Thanks
    honeybear

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I'm not Chess but I know how to post pictures...you need a photo hosting place http://www.photoisland.com is a good one. You upload the photos there from your hard drive, then copy the html from the "auction link" come back here and type [​IMG] and viola pictures

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Honeybears. Mary is right. If you need a little more info on how to do what Mary posted, it's all right here.

Go to www.photoisland.com

Choose the sign-up free and fill out the membership form. Go to Upload Pictures and use the BROWSE button to browse to where you have the pictures saved on your computer. Choose UPLOAD. On the left side of the screen choose MY ALBUM LIST: Personal (or whatever you named your album) This will display your pictures. Click on one. Now on the left choose LINK FOR AUCTION. Copy the URL FOR YOUR PHOTO.

Now come back to Auspet. In your post click on "[​IMG]" again (after your URL link). Good luck.

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Chessmind and Mary, _ I have a photo album on Imagestation, have used it before to post pictures here, but now cant remember how to get them on imagestation, I will look at photo island because they should the same way.

thanks for your help

honeybear

5. footsie

footsie New Member

Did you try the help on image station. The people there probably know more about it than the people here.

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Honeybears. :D Photoisland is so much easier to use than Imagestation. If you really want to keep using Imagestation I do know how to use it. But it would be a rather long post. Then you would have to print out my post and follow step by step directions. I don't mind posting this info for you, but I'll only do it if you really want it. :wink: Otherwise give photoisland a try. It really is a very simple site to use.

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

thanks chessmind, I will try one more time with imagestatio and then photo island.

you will know the results when I finally gets my pics posted again

honeybear