1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

chicken soup for the pet food

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, May 16, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yesterday, when going to buy dog food, I was surprised that the pet supply store now sells chicken soup pet food. I meantioned how happy I was about it. The ingrediants looked great. The guy at the store told me it was basically a knock off of Innova. Either way thats great. So people that can't get their hands on Innova will know they are getting pretty much the equivalant.

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

June , Whats the name of it ?

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Its the chicken soup for the dog or something like that. I will have to check again. They have it for cats too.

4. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

5. nern

nern New Member

I use this for my cats...they do well on it.

6. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Okay ,Thanks ...So now I gotta find it here ..lol

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I too found it at a local pet store and was thinking of trying a rotation diet. I feed innova and at this pet store they are priced about the same. But I have heard wonderfull things about chicken soup. Ultimatly I am looking to go raw some day but need to get a bigger freezer and do TONS more research. Oh and convience my hubby I am not crazy as he already thinks I am with my dogs.

8. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

I just found out that this food is available here in Muskogee at some little feed store!! I'm going tomorrow to see if they stock/can order the canned food for the girls.

The girls cannot eat the dry food that I buy for Baja... well.. can't eat any dry food... so I'm feeding them Pedigree Little Champions for now. I don't like Pedigree... but having trouble finding a quality soft food. GAH!

This dog food sounds like it's perfect.. and of good quality for the dogs.. so lets hope I can get it!

Jennifer

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

We fed our cats that, and they got sooo overweight. they just went nuts overit. So we fed them the "DIET" formula of it, and they gained more weight!

I haven't tried it on dogs yet. But I do know cats go nuts for it.

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

As with any richer food you must give less in amount. They will still be healthy.

11. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

I found it!! I found it!!

Hutchins only had the 35# bag of it... so got that for Baja and will start switching him over. They are ordering me the canned food for the girls... and will have it in with in two weeks. So I'm very happy with that.

I can't wait to see how Baja and the girls like it.

Jennifer

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

What good news Jennifer. I hope your crew likes it. Its so nice to have alternatives. Many people these days relize that people love their pets and are willing to go the extra mile for them. Let us know how they like it.

13. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

I was told that Chicken soup for the dogs soul was made by diamond, the man @ the pet store told me it was top of the line diamond product. I used it on my dog for a while then I went w/a local guy that delivers, he has good stuff and he delievers sounds good to me.

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Not sure of the maker but if you diamond I believe you. The thing was that it is basically the same thing AS Innova. So whichever one is chosen, its a good choice in my book.