1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas in July Cat Swap??

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by darkrabbit213, Jul 26, 2005.

?

Should we have a "Christmas in July Cat Swap" ?

1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

I think we should have one! I miss them soo much! But I may be out of the loop, did something go wrong with the last cat swap?

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Not that I know of :0011: Why do you ask? I would love to have another one though :D

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

we had one in May - is it too soon to do another?

4. dawnreger

dawnreger New Member

You guys just did one right before I joined so I missed out...I would love to do one!

5. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

I wouldn't mind doing one. When I first came onto this site and saw posts about it...I was like, Wow thats awesome! I wanna do it.

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

It really was fun not only participating but seeing the pics being posted as each person recieved their package. I would love to do another but can't right now. How about planning on one for Halloween?

7. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

Halloween would be a fun one! I love cat swap! I didn't realize there was one in May. Maybe we could do it like, bi-monthly from now on?

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

would quarterly work?

9. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

How about 3 times a year, like Halloween, Easter and 4th of July? That way they're broken up well and don't fall close to expensive holidays or busy times of year?

10. dawnreger

dawnreger New Member

Here's an idea....why don't people just put up a new post when they would like to do one, and whoever is interested can pair up that way. This way we won't all have to wait until everyone is ready!

I will start a new thread and those of you who are interested can reply.

11. Bente

Bente New Member

But that way there would only be a few people participating each time...