1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaning pic

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Pekemom, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

I was cleaning yesterday and the "Princess" wouldn't move. Here's my Brandee~Cherie, a "parti-Peke" born on Valentine's Day two years ago. Who could move that adorable "hunk-a- love" just to clean that little ol' floor, anyway??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Blessed

Blessed New Member

Haha.... that floor looks clean to me anyway. You couldn't possibly move that "princess" off her throne.

How cute is that?!

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

AWWW, what a cute pic, Pekemom! :eek:

She looks so content! :m30:

Listen, Pekemom, you are MORE than welcome to come over and clean my floors, my dogs will move for you, don't worry...LOL!!! :wink:

:D

4. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Thanks, Mybaby..

I'm not sure you really want me to do that. I've just retired and am now learning how to be a cook/cleaner/full time wife. Believe me, after twenty years in the work force, this is a MAJOR shock!! I thought retirement meant vacation ---I had NO CLUE that it's this much work!

But I'm still managing to have fun with my dogs & family. Thanks anyway, but I'm still trying to get this cleaning thing right.. :y_the_best:

5. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

hehe! What a cute little face, she knows she's too cute to move.
    My husky won't move for anyone either, we have to step over her just to walk through hall ways, but when the cleaning people are here she's in full force howling at the vacuums and everything, she'll keep lookng at them and back at me and wimpering, like wondering why I'm not doing anything about these people in our house. Or she's just sad she can't lay down because of them, haven't quite figured out which yet :roll:

6. Rene

Rene New Member

what a cute little baby she is a doll

7. Roxie's Shipoo

Roxie's Shipoo New Member

She is sooo cute. I just wanna gice her a big hug. She does look like a queen sitting on her throne. :D

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

My goodness, yes, that must be a bit of a shock...WOW!!! :shock:

Glad that you have been managing to have fun w/ your family and dogs, that's always important! :y_the_best:

Good luck with your "new career"! :D

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Your little peke is so sweet looking.

10. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

thanks for all your nice comments, and yes, she IS a little doll baby!! :kiss_heart:

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree... adorable picture!!! And you are also invited to come on over and clean my floors too!! (that's the least I can do since you are retired!) :)

12. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Ohhhh how pretty,..... and your floors look like you could eat off of it. Your learning fast.

13. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Hey now, Monster, I called it FIRST!!! :x You just back off and wait your turn...once she's done with my floors, she's all yours!!! :mrgreen:

:D

14. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Awww she is so cute!!!! :p

15. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

OMG, look at that face!!! Yeah, I agree.. I would have left her there too! My hubby laughs at me because there have been times when one of my girls have fallen asleep on my leg/feet and even though everything goes NUMB and I can't move, I refuse to pick them up! Yeah, who's in charge here.... :lol:

16. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

ALL of us on this forum know the answer to THAT one! :mrgreen:

17. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Oh my...very cute!
    I hate to move also for fear of disturbing Molly. She was sleeping by me on the couch today and I knew she'd wake up when I got up, so I just stayed there...(good excuse, huh?)lol

18. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: