1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

cloudy water issue confused..

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by drab911, Apr 22, 2005.

1. drab911

drab911 New Member

hello everybody.. does anyone have any experience with a slight witeish fog in their water?? it dose not appear to be algae unless it starts out pretty white... but does anyone know what this is and/know how to fix it?? Thanksyou

2. Hooben

Hooben New Member

I have only seen a white tinge on a tank that had no filter, and wasn't cycled (with no fish inside). How long has your tank been set up, what size is it and what filters are you running? Give us your water parameters and the fishes in there also, and maybe we can help you more.

3. carolann

carolann New Member

my 5ft tank went white when i first set it up i added white crushed coral and silly me did not rinse it properly tank had no fish eventually it cleared up but it took ages i have an internal and external filter

4. Petz8888

Petz8888 New Member

That would explain it!!!!!!! :lol:

EDIT: I've already warned you once about excessive use of smilies. Do not do it again.