1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

cloudy water. VERRY cloudy

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, Apr 20, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

ok, my fishtank is verry cloudy, i came home today and suddanly the water was so bad you can only see the fish if they swim allong the glass, thew color is a greenish white if i look into it. i am just experiencing jumpy fish and thats it nothin else bad, though it looks lik they are trying to stim out the fishtank, i am about to transfet them into a bowl what can i do and what is wrong?

2. angelgirl2003

angelgirl2003 New Member

How long has the tank been running...how big is it....what is in it exactly ie fish, filtration, temp also, what are your water perameters....the answers to these questions will help us to help you.

3. OneWolvesDream

its been running for 3 weeks, i kno their is the bio......change and i have a 24 gallon, 3 neon tetras {one died 2day :cry: } 2 painted tetras and thats it. the temp isa constant 80o and thats it. the water is starting to slear up slowly but i am worried for the fishes life. :| also the fish seem asif they want to get outa the fishtank and a transfer is going to be hard to do right now

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

What are your readings for ammonia, nitrIte, and nitrAte?

-Chelle

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I tend to not believe LFS employees when they say things are "fine". I'd like to know the exact numbers.

-Chelle

6. OneWolvesDream

gone

the fish tank has cleared up! i use stuff to get rid of ick sickness and it cured my fish and slowly the water has become really nice again