1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats on the new addition Vene!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by bellack1, Sep 30, 2005.

1. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

Congrats on the new baby!!!!!!!!!! I wish you the best of luck with Lisa!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Congratulations! I figured that's where you disappeared to! I hope mom and baby are doing well! :y_the_best:

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I've been waiting to see this post

4. Bente

Bente New Member

What? Have I been missing out on something here, or are you guys just that much more clever than me? :lol: Anyway, congratulations Vene! :love_y_t_much:

5. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Whoa, congrats!!!

Pictures, please! :m7:

6. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Wow - I don't know how I missed knowing about this -

Congrats! I hope all is well.

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Wow, I'm clueless about this, too.

Congratulations! Is it a boy or a girl. What did you name him or her?
    :0018:

8. vene

vene New Member

Thank you everyone! Hee, hee, I've been found out, lol's. I was hesitant to tell you of my pregnancy because I was carrying twins and unfortunately lost one of them very early on. :cry: I just didn't want to jinx this little one. Lisa was born on 9/27, weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz. I 'm resting comfortably with her and her almost 3 year old sibling. They get along very well. Even the cats have no problems with her, thank goodness! I was really worried about Pumpkin not accepting her. She never liked my first born. :mrgreen: I will post some pics very soon. I might nickname Lisa Kitten. I swear she coos like a purring cat! :D

9. vene

vene New Member

Lisa:

[​IMG]

Big brother and baby:

[​IMG]

10. halaroo

halaroo New Member

She's beautiful! She looks absolutely perfect. You must be so proud. And Andrew looks so pleased with his baby sister!

11. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Congrats!!! I'm so glad that everything went well. You've both been in my thoughts and prayers.

12. eman

eman New Member

:eek: congratulation!!! She is soooooooooo cute!!! :eek:

13. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

She's adorable :eek:
    Thank you so much for sharing. I'm sure you have some wonderful but busy times ahead of you!

14. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. She is beautiful and your handsome son looks so proud of his little sister. Lisa is a pretty name. Congratulations again.

15. nern

nern New Member

Congrats vene! Lisa is beautiful! :eek:

16. Bente

Bente New Member

She is beautiful! :eek: You must be so proud :wink:

17. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

WOW! Wonderful Vene! You have 2 beautiful babies there :D

:( *hugs* for the one that didn't make it home, but I'm so happy for you that baby Lisa hung on to bless your life.

Congrats on the new addition!! She's a cutie, perfect little face :y_the_best: