1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Continued ...puttin10 ,Chandler and neener,neener ....

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, May 6, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Yes ,I remember that you talked of that once. that is so sad about chandler .I hope he found a home ,but you and I both know how unlikely that is .owner dropoffs are not kept very long ,they keep strays longer although most of them are owned ,the owners just don't care .
    Should take all the money the government gives to the orgs to fill offices with and send out stupid letters and build some decent shelters and educate people the right way .I know ,I know ,some are good and do alot so they say ,but things could be better .Alot better .
    :(

Neener ....neener me will you ? :0020: Oh ,I just looked and it was a tripple neener .... :shock:

Okay ,I have to find some Puttin stories to tell ,let me see ........I got one ...no that isn't right ....I have to think and tonight is not a thinking night ...I will think of it though ! :lol:

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh, I have blabbed so much on here I can't remembre if I'm coming or going. Lets see if you can pull one up on me, Hmmm hmmm hmmm ,I'm waaiiittiinnngg. :0012:

3. ilovemaltipoos

:D Oh ,for that I think I will let you wait .LOL ! :mrgreen: I am all out of the mood now ! :mrgreen:

I am planning a surprise one on you :lol: :wink:

Oh ,did all of you know that Puttin lives near the beach ,she can actually see the ocean from her house and LOVES company ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hmmm I LOVE the beach, and so do my doggies! ROAD TRIP!!! :eek:

5. ilovemaltipoos

I am flying there to see her ,on my broom ,of course ! :mrgreen:

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I live very close to the beach But ,with all the buildings not so. Maybe if I go upstairs. I can set up a tent for you all in my front yard. LOL And Shirley I will put you are your broom to use. LOL

7. ilovemaltipoos

8) I have you to know that my broom does not do FLOORS .And I do not do WINDOWS .I would take my magic carpet ,but it is dirty and I can't get the Broom to clean it ,so off to the cleaners it went .Oh Well....
    LOL ! :mrgreen:

TENT !!!! ???? !!!! See ,I told all that you LOVE company .TENT !!!
    I will just sleep on the each ,thank you very much ! LOL !

Puttin ,tomorrow is the day I have to make the decision on Lady .if I am not here ,it is because ....well ...you know I guess .I am already in the down mode .Can't think of anything but her smiling face .I am going to take one last picture before we go to the vet .But I am thinking he will say it is time .She is so happy ,I am so afraid ....Pray for her ! :cry:

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh I sure wish there was something that could be done for Lady. Your desision is such a hard one. I've not had to do it yet. But I know down the road it will be one I have to make with Sasha. You will make the right one which ever it be.

Tent yep, I am packed into a two bedroom apartment. So, its either a tent or the couch.

9. ilovemaltipoos

i get the sofa ,I get the sofa !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ok, might have to bump hubby off. He tends to fall asleep there watching tv. SOOO unusual huh. Not.

11. ilovemaltipoos

Mine just falls asleep anywhere ,don't have to be a sofa .If he sits down ,his mouth opens ,his eyes close and he is out .I had a dream once that the whole house ,floors ,walls and all were stolen and they left him in the middle of the foundation where our house use to be and he was asleep in a chair .No kiddin ! :roll:
    And puttin ,the picture you sent ,yes I can lighten it up .No problem .

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks Shirley. Oddly I have same the same things going thru my head about my hubby. I have to be the protector of the household at night, he does not wake up. I have to yell at him to get him up. So I usually deal with things myself. Luckily not anything dangerous. Thanks about the picture. Imagestation was working on their site for awhile.