1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cop Shoots Rottweiler in Omaha

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Walt, May 10, 2004.

1. Walt

Walt New Member

Below is a message copied of a rottweiler board:

"I just learned that a Omaha Neb. area Police officer shot and killed two young Rottweiler females belonging to VonEisenhart Rottweilers. The first was a Attilla daughter Grip who just turn 2 yrs old the second was a Nero daughter Foxy who just took 2 place at the ARV Nationals a few weeks ago. Apparently the son of the lady who co-own's the two with Doug Harrington left a door ajar when he left the house yesterday afternoon and the two got out into the yard which is not fenced. The older b###h was playing with a neighborhood kid and another neighbor called the police and reported the dogs were running loose. When the ###hole cop showed up Grip was laying on the front porch of her home and he walked up and shot her three times once in the hip and then twice in the head. He then proceeded to the back yard and found Foxy who was trying to get back into the house and shot her the same way.
    All I can say to the officer is I hope your proud of yourself."

2. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

That is really F***ed up! The sad thing is, stories like this are becoming more and more common. It would be nice if there were more Animal Control officers to handle situations like this. Then at least the animals wouldn't get shot (hopefully anyway).

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

That makes me so sick!
    I would sue their pants off! Why would an officer just shoot two dogs who were not in any way threatening him? And why wasn't animal control called? Surely something will be done about the officer? If something is not done and it were me I would write my congressman/mayor states attorney or any city/state official that could possibly help.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr this story has got me fuming!!

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Cops are paid by the people of a city to serve and protect the people. Who do we go to to protect us from the cops?