1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

corys and guppy fries

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Jacz, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Jacz

Jacz New Member

ive been raising my 15 guppy fries for about month now and luckly none hav died so far :eek: :D :p , i am getting a tank for them when they reach about 3 months. but rit now i hav them in big bowls. i was wondering if i could put a small cory in there to clean up some messes at the bottom, i do a water changes on them about every other day but now the fries are lazy and wont move tat much anymore :( , im not sure if its in their nature or its that they get moved to much bcuz of the water changes, should i put a cory in or keep it how it is? :y_the_best:

2. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

I would suggest continue doing what you're doing now but go ahead and get the new tank now so that you can have it cycled by the time you plan to move them.