1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Could be the cutest dog....

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ntengwall, Sep 29, 2004.

1. ntengwall

ntengwall New Member

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh, I agree, she's a real cutie!!! Ahem.. but, I have seen two cuter... :mrgreen:

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ahemmmmmmmm.... did ya notice who was in her PUP PALS!?!??

<--------------------------

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

LOL! I didn't even see Bailey there! My bad :oops:

5. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Ahhh...very cute...of course, I am a bit partial to that breed, as Molly is half ShihTzu!

6. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: That is such an awesome kodak moment :eek: :eek:

As for being the cutest, well I beg to differ :wink: . LOL

I am a bit vain when it comes to my boys :wink: but then again who isn't \:D/

7. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Well I think my Trixie is cuter (haha) she is lookin very pretty with her little red bow today. But that Win-win is very cute too

(somehow I don't thimk anyone could admit to another dog being cuter than theirs. )

8. ntengwall

ntengwall New Member

(somehow I don't thimk anyone could admit to another dog being cuter than theirs. )[/quote]

Yeah....remember that I don't have any furbabies yet ;) Just kids and I can tell you that Win Win is no where as cute as my boys! LOL

9. Tangible

Tangible New Member

Oh my goodness!! Win Win is adorable!! I love that tongue sticking out!!! LOL! They are all so adorable! :y_the_best:

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

yeah he's a cutie alright, You have a tough job on your hands. Poor you having the tough job of picking a cute puppy, LOL