1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

*Cries* People make me sick

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Nov 15, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

I can't beleive had horrible people can be sometimes. Lastnight it eas freezing rainand so could we had winter rugs on our horses and our dog and others animals cooped up all warm in the house when we got a call from intown just saying their was something dieing inthe trash can a few houses away from them they said it was so ruined that they could'nt tell waht it was. My father and i went in town to see the thing now laying on a blanket in the caller's front yard. After much looking we found it to be a dog. About the size of a Jack Russel maybe smaller. All of his hair was complety shaved off and then it looked like someone took a Bic razor and shaved a thin layer of skin off his entire bodyso no mater what he was in pain. The front of each leg was slit in the middle bleeding and had a navy blue tattoo on his right side reading E.A.S.Y. It was digusting his left eye swollen shut and the tips of both ears cut off he was a bloody mess when we got there ( mind you this is Pennsilvania). My dayd and i rushed him to the vet as quick as possible where they culd barely tell it was a dog but alive barely. He had no internal injuries and looked like this was just a sick form of torture and slow death for the poor thing which they said we only about 3 months old ( we don't know what it is yet). We claimed him as ours and offered to pay all his bills until he can get better. Their saying he had a great loss of blood from his slits and ears and so he on a iv and under close observation because even though his things are not internal we can still lose him. He is also going to get a skin transfusion try and grow it back for his body so he can heal quicker. They said he will probley come out of this blind and particially deaf and so he will probley be a fixture at our home unless someone really has the time and patience for this much work. The police were contacted and their doing a special investigation to find this people (assuming their teenagers). This just makes me sick and makes me cry. I have been up to the vet today three times and its just so hard to look at him :cry: . Pray for him please

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

That is so terrible it just hurts my heart to think humans can be so cruel. Thank God he was found when he was. My prayers and warm wishes go out to him.

3. lil96

lil96 New Member

That makes me sick on my stomach. I am so sad after hearing that. I am glad someone found him and he is (hopefully) feeling better now.

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

This is horrible how could people do this to the poor little thing.

I hope when they catch the culprits they give them the same torture they gave this poor animal mind you even thats too good a punishment for them..

I can not see the need to hurt any living thing to be honest i know i have a short fuse but i wont even have a punch up with a human if i can avoid it and i definatly(sp) would not hurt an animal..

There is just so many sick people out there....

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and this little one....

Also well done to you and your dad for rushing to this poor animals aid :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :y_the_best: :y_the_best: :y_the_best:

5. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Somtimes it makes me wonder just how sick some people are.

A little while back here in Toronto we had a case where two so-called "artists" hung a cat from a telephone cord, skinned and tortured it and video-taped the whole thing.

The sad reality of this is that even if the people are found they probably won't get that heavy of a sentence (the kind that they deserve). The people in the above act only got 18 months house arrest, 90 days in jail (to be served on weekends) and 4 years probation. When the judge that sentences them was asked why he let them off with such a light sentence he said that the cat "didn't suffer enough. " :?

:eek: Kudo's to you for helping him. I think it great that you offered to pay for all his vet bills, some people would have just said to PTS bacause its not their dog :x

6. Sara

Sara New Member

Every psychopath and serial Killer that has been caught and tried and all that jazz has had passed experiences torturing animals... There are a few law enforcement agencies in a few states who take this seriously because of the statistics of violent and psychopathic criminals that are born out of kids who torture animals is so staggering (100%...?) I hope the police in your town and state realize the implications this act has for society. Even the kids that shot up schools a few years ago in Oregon and Colorado had a history of torturing and abusing animals...

THIS is sick...to take the time and effort to carry out such horrific things and causing such pain just shocks me sometimes... What good things could have been done in the same timeframe and with the same ammount of effort that these people put into doing this to this animal???

I'm sick!

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Good Lord...who could do such a thing. Thank you for helping him and hopefully saving him.

I hope the scumsucking lowlife that did this gets repaid triple what they put this poor puppy through.

You are very very kind indeed to help.

Songs being sung to help this poor little dog out

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

How awful!! I don't know how people can do such terrible things! I hope the poor little guy is on some heavy duty pain meds while he heals. You have your work cut out for you in the months ahead - bravo for being such wonderful people!

9. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Oh my, that is, I am am at a loss for words!! I hope htey catch the dirty rotten xxooo. I hope those persons/person put put away for a long time and hopefully they are caught.

I ams so glad to hear you were able to help.

keep us posted inits progress

honeybear

10. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

grrr.... that ticks me off. but sadly its not all that uncommon...theres not telling why they would have done this. My first guess is it was used for baiting or some religious ritual....
    either way, they bast@rds need to suffer emense pain for this!!!

11. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Just like dogs have learned behavior, so do kids. (In fact these were kids) If kids did this, they've learn this odd behavior more than likely from an adult.

If there ever was an impression I made on my daughter, hopefully it was the one where she's a kind and compassionate human being.

Cockatiel, you're a wonderful person for giving this little dog some happiness and hope in his life.

12. nern

nern New Member

What a horrible story! I can't believe the things people do to animals...it just makes me sick. I'm so glad you and your dad got there in time to help. I hope they catch the person/people that did this. :x

13. horse_child

horse_child New Member

Oh my gosh! that is just sick! i'm so sorry and i hope he gets better! many hugs and prayers sent ot you!

14. layla

layla New Member

I'll say a prayer for him. Did you give him a name. He needs a name along with some love. You are a good person.

15. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

We're calling him either Bless or Buck (after the dog fomr the call of the wild who went through some of the worst abuse and came out of it stronger.

16. luna

luna New Member

poor baby. i hope they treat the people who did this exacty like the poor puppy was treated

17. rottweiler_inc

rottweiler_inc New Member

how can people be so cruel? I don't understand it.......I really dont know what to say , but he will be in my prayers and I hope he makes a good recovery.........poor thing :-& :m13:

18. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

That is AWFUL! I am in tears here. Bless you for helping him.

19. Smokey04

Smokey04 New Member

OMG, that is so horrible! how could someone do that? How sad....but :eek: to you for helping this poor dog.

(I'm in PA too!)