1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Crystal Ball?!?!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jul 30, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OK, I am NO genius, but, I think it has something to do with odds. If you notice, everytime you click on "Try Again" the picture that is next to the numbers changes and so does were the numbers were placed on the sheet.

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

:? it worked the 1st 2 times but the third it didnt work at all.

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

The symbols change because it can only be certain number combinations, like for instance 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15... all equal 9 and when you look at 99. 98, 97, 96, 95... it all equals 81, and when you look at those numbers the symbols will be the same 81=9 so hopefully that makes since sorry if I ruined it!

5. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Your on to it Lil.... when any 2 digit number is treated this way, there are only 13 possible numbers it can be each time.... 9,15,18,26,27,36,44,45,54,63,70,72 or 81.
    ANd if you notice...each time those 13 numbers have the same symbol beside them. So... it never matters to the crystal ball what number you pick...it will always be right!

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

It didnt work but once for me. :cry:

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

It didn't work at all for me!!! Not the first time or the second! I fooled it! ha ha ha!!!

8. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Read the instructions again and try it .....If you do the math right, it will always work.....that's the thing about numbers, they are a constant..... there's no fooling mathmatics!! Believe me...it's what I do all day....UGH!! NUMBERS, NUMBERS, NUMBERS!!!

9. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

hmm now I must go back and try it. I will use a calculator this time. LOL

10. nern

nern New Member

Very interesting....I only tried it twice and it worked both times.

11. Jules

Jules New Member

Yeh I worked out the symbols change everytime you do it, so no matter what you do the answer will be the same each time. If you look closely at the crystal ball you can see an outline of which picture is up next!!!

12. Angie

Angie New Member

You really can see it!!

13. GinaH

GinaH New Member

OK so IM bummed my husband figured it out after the second try. Find your answer then find the symbol pick any other number and the answer will have the same symbol. The number answer will always have the same symbol.

14. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Jules is right. If you look at the ball, you can see an out line of what the next symbal is going to be. It doesn't matter what combination of numbers you use, it comes up with that symbal. So each symbal already has a pre-determind set of numbers.

I wonder if this method is used to pre-determind lottery numbers?

15. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

That pre-chosen symbol is given to the 13 numbers I listed earlier....those are the only possible answers that will ever come up, no matter how many times you do it.