1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cuddly Kittens

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jul 15, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I snapped these photos today of Marigold & Meanie Butt I couldn't get over how cute they looked sleeping in each others arms so I had to share.
    You can't tell where one kitten begins and the other ends.

[​IMG]

2. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

If that isn't cute i don't know what is!! Wish my cats got along that well!!

3. Jody

Jody New Member

OMG - That is so cute, the look so comfortable to together.

4. nern

nern New Member

Meanie butt?? LOL, what a cute name. Great picture. :D

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

ahhhh, they are adorable

honeybear

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Are these the former barn kitties?

Jamiya

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Jamiya
    Yep....But we were suppose to only make one a housecat....But I got suckerd in and loaded down with guilt over poor Freddie's death so now we have 3 cats in the house. They are little cuties it's to bad they don't stay that small forever.
    Meanie Butt got his name from my husband because the little devil sits and waits around corners to attack your legs and when your sleeping he considers you prey and will attack! He is so mean sometimes and he plays very rough.

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Kittens are the BEST! I wish they stayed like that forever, too. :)

Jamiya

9. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

aww thats cute. but wouldnt you put it in the cat forum. just wonderin.

10. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Well I guess I could have but I have never posted there before. Besides we all just kinda talk about everything here. :D

11. vene

vene New Member

I'm stealing the pic and posting the pic in the cat forum. I can't resist!!! Resistence is futile. :mrgreen:

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Reincarnation, dating tips, planning a sitcom.... why not cats? 8)

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Well, and these particular cats are dog-related because of the story of why they are now house cats. Everything is connected, grasshopper. ;)

Jamiya

14. Rene

Rene New Member

gina they are so cute i have my new little kittens also and they do everything togather it's so cute. I have 4 house cats :shock: when i took butters and fonzi (kittens) to the vet for their shots she asked me if i was crazy cuz i already had 2 cats and 2 dog's well and Nala who just passed away on march 30th she said i had a minny zoo lol

15. Rene

Rene New Member

PS i posted pictures of my kittens here also since i was talking about them with the dogs. and Jamiya said to post them here so i did :lol:

16. OneWolvesDream

wow, you guys are cooler here then in the fish forum. lol. haha. jk.

yup, i love that picture its adorable. wait till you see a picture of my hamster. you'll forget about the kittens. lol.

17. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Well let's see them! We love furbabies of all species! We have seen pictures of Jamiya's mice before so why not your hamster!

18. OneWolvesDream

lol, im working on it, 1st i have 2 charge the camera then i have to wake up my hammy, its like waking up a bear about 2 weeks into hibernation.lol. all you do is take a carrot and she perks up. odd. but cute.

19. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Darn tootin'! The rest of you should follow this excellent example of absolute obedience to my wishes! :mrgreen:

Jamiya