1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

cute doggie i saw

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Rene, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Yesterday my son and I went to the grocery store and on our way out there was an old man talking to a younger woman and her kids so i looked over and he had the cutiest little white poodle she had on a pink sun visor and sun glasses it was so cute i couldnt beleive it. which my dogs would let me do that to them i think she had a shirt of some kind also but he was holding her so it was hard to tell just really saw that cute face with glasses and a sun visor.

Rene

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I love the poodle breed too. I clipped my mini today.

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Aw, I bet that was adorable, Rene!!! I've seen a few people really dress up their dogs (mainly for certain pet events), and it is just great to see these dogs dressed up like you wouldn't believe (visors, sunglasses, shoes, fancy collars, etc.)! :lol:

:D

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Gee and my hubby thinks I go over board. WE have a box of doggie clothes for the girls and recently learned my husky likes to be dressed up as well. She was yelling at me one day when I was dressing the little ones so I asked her if she wanted a shirt too and she smiled so we now dress her too!

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

4dogs, that is sooooo funny. My two do'nt mind at all either. None of them try to get out of their clothes. I've heard of some people saying their dogs freak and have a spazzz attack until they can get themselves out. But your huskey sounds a riot.

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

LOL, that must have been so cute to see Rene!!

I keep teasing my hubby saying that I'd like to get a sweater for the girls and he doesn't think they'd like it. He reminds me of his poodle growing up and how she HATED anything like that. He said I can try, so we'll see if my girls will go for it or not.. :p

7. Rene

Rene New Member

i made sweaters on sebastain and jasmine last year when we went to the snow they didnt mind at all in fact sebastain got up set when i took his off lol and Nala (rottie) felt left out so i put a t shirt on her she didnt mind. But i tried to put little booties on the yorkies but they hated that and would shake their feet and the thing would come off,. I just dont really like how the sweaters make their fur all knoted.

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I think clothes on dogs is a must in the rain season. You put the coat on before going out take it off when coming in and the dog only needs it feet , head and tail dried not the whole body. Helps to keep them much cleaner.
    Poogirl try it out.

9. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

4dogs, I have a husky as well! I love Siberian Huskies :eek:
    I have a longhair chi who loves wearing his little sweaters and shirts but I've never found anything that would fit my husky. I have put a shirt on her once though and she just looked like a mixture of these emoticons :| :shock: and stood there. She didn't mind, but I haven't really bothering seeing as I live in LA and with all that fur I really don't have a reason to dress her.

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yeah a sweater on a huskey in L.A. would be unnesessary. What part are you in?

11. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

West L.A./Brentwood. Where are you? There seems to be a lot of locals here! :y_the_best:

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Great avatar Gwen...so cute!!!! :m12:

Just had to say somethin'! :D

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I'm on the pennisula, by the L.A. Harbor. San Pedro.

14. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Trixie hates all clothes even bandanas. She feels all degraded and she freezes and won't move she lets u put it on her but she ont look u in the eye well she wont look at u at all. SO I gave up even a harness which I thought would be more comfortable than a collar but she hates that too. Now she only wears it in the car cuz it buckles in. hee hee her own seatbelt how lucky

15. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Nala chewed off the bandana the kennel owner gave her. If I left one on Bonnie, Nala would chew it off her, too. *sigh* :roll:

16. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thats tooooooooooooo funny