1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cute Picture of my girls

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Aug 17, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I can't believe that I didn't share this pic before!!!

Here's Molly & Emma, best friends, just chillin' in the sun!!! :mrgreen:

[​IMG][/img]

2. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

I couldn't see the pictures. I hope I can later. I clicked on the site and it didn't take me there. BooHoo :cry:

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Aw, just look at them, how cute is that pic...best friends soakin' up the sun!!!!!!! :wink:

It's been unusually cool here, in the lower 70's, and Mickey & Tigger are absolutely loving every minute of it! They've been spending TONS of time outside relaxing/laying out, chasing each other, and of course, a couple rounds of fetch as well while they're out there (which now, they always want to be out since the weather is perfect for them)! It's obvious that they definitely prefer the cooler weather over the hot and humid! :y_the_best:

Molly and Emma are precious...glad you showed us! :D

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

AWWWWWWWW! :kiss_heart: Look at how cute they are! I just love how they are all snugglin' up next to each other for the pic!! :) that is toooooooo darn cuuuuute, mommy!!!!!!!!! :kiss_puppy:

5. nern

nern New Member

What a great shot of them! Too cute. :D

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thanks everyone! :D

In this pic, the girls were actually chewing on a stick and I happened to have my camera with me so I made a noise so they'd look at me! :lol: Hey, whatever works, right?!

MyBaby, it's been unusually cool here in NY too. The entire "summer", if you'd like to call it that, has been in the 70's with just a few days in the 80's/90's. To be honest, I prefer the 70's anyway! I think the girls enjoy it too, I'm always nervous when it has been hot/humid and they are out running like mad! They do enjoy coming back inside though to the central air! Emma has found the vents and she just sits there with her hair blowing... :lol:

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I know what you mean! However, Mickey & Tigger usually don't spend a lot of time outside when it's real hot and humid out. Most of the time they'll go out, do their business, chase each other for a minute or two, then come back inside where it's nice and cool and sprawl out on the tile or hardwood floors!

You've been lucky with the cool temps, most of our summer has been hot and humid, the norm, but like I said, it's been much cooler this last week! Mickey and Tigger don't mind it one single bit, and love to stay outside for as long as they can! I've noticed that they are lot more active with the cool temps! During the hot and humid days, they rest/sleep/nap for most of the day, then when evening rolls around, and the temps drop a bit, they are all charged up and ready for their long, nightly walk, and lots of play in the backyard! :y_the_best:

Oh yes, Mickey & Tigger quickly discovered the wonders of the vents. If they've been out for a while, and need to cool off, they'll both go straight for the vent to get a little cool air! Pretty darn smart if you ask me...must be another one of those shih-poo things! LOL :lol:

:D

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LOL... that just paints a funny pic! :) I know how much Bailey likes to sprawl out on the cold ceramic tiles when it's warm. I have thoughts about "certain parts" liking the coolness....... so I can ONLY imagine the little "air" job they are getting with the vents. (I had to censor myself on that one! LOL). <<<<< Bailey begging mom for a trip to NY>>>>>

9. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

OMG!! :shock: :lol: You are too funny Monster! Hey, the invite to NY is always open.. it's not that long of a flight! :mrgreen: A shih-poo party would be sooooooooo much fun!

:0008: :0018:

Okay.... so the drinks would be for the adults... hee hee

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:shock: OMG is right, Christine! But at the same time, that's just too funny, Monster!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Wooohooo...I'm there!!! :0008:

Hey Monster (and any other members who care to join us), how about we (and our shih-poos) just show up at Christine's door totally unannounced and ready to party the night away... :m6: After all, she did say that the invite is always open! :)

:0018:

11. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Yes I did, MyBaby!!! So, come on everyone! :D

Here we sit.... Mommy, Molly & Emma... patiently waiting to be surprised...

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Hey MyBabyshih... it's a deal!!! :) <<<<<< throwing caution to the wind!>>>>>>>>