1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cute Story

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jun 24, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

BELLE
    A little girl asked her mom, "Mom, may I take the dog for a walk
    around the block? Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat. "What's that mean?" asked the child. "Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage."
    The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you."Dad said, "Bring Belle over here. "He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it and said, "Okay, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time around the block. "The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash. Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?" The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block so another dog is pushing her home."

2. Jody

Jody New Member

LMAO :lol: :lol:

3. Coconut

Coconut New Member

That's great!!

4. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

That was too good lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe!! :mrgreen:

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

that is too funny.
    It reminds me of when I spent the night at my sisters house. I had to get up really early in the morning that day and at night I had slept in the same room as my 4 year old niece, Anna and so she woke up while I was there and was very excited asking if she could walk Luther for me and at the time i was unsure of his potty training, so I said only if you see him starting to pee inside the house can you take him out, but don't go past your porch but you should go bak to sleep and wait for your mommy to wake up. So she said can I walk Luther if he pees? and I said only in case of emergency do you know what that is? and she said a fire is an emergency so I said ok if there is a fire walk him but go with your mommy. she said ok and I left. Around 8 or so my sister woke up looked for her kids (anna and her 18 month old son) couldn't find them anywhere started freaking out calling people. Finally around 9 or so Anna and her brother (who was wearing a diaper Anna put on) came walking down the street with Luther! she said that little brother had to use the bathroom, so she thought Luther must have to also.