1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Day Six, of Sam's Torment

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

The lil' Bastids, as I have come to call the herd of wild Mars Mutts....have been driving me absolutely NUTS all weekend!
    Jamiya dug up my freshly planted Gardenias, Sarge won't quit his yapping. (now he runs up to you to yapp atcha) Gina has taken the roll as TOP PUP, in the litter(though she's the runt... :-s ) SHe's taken to beating up the other litter mates at feeding time, So now she has to be fed separated from everyone esle, Which requires herding them back into the pen, and then separating them to catch the lil Stinker!!!

Nik has a chewing problem! BIG TIME! He got my scruncci out of my hair and tugged and tugged until he got it out! Granted it was my fault. I layed on the ground and was playing with them, letting em crawl on me and trying to tan in the process(yeah, that turned out real great!) And They were playing king of the mountain on top of me, while little Nik grabbed my scrunncci and began to have a tug o war contest. Now to give you prospective, my hair is down to my butt....SO he had lots of room and I couldn't reach him, Had 3 puppies on top of me....I was in a pickle!!! All I could do was laugh!! :m20:

Then little Honey's peed on my neck!! EWWWWW!!!! That was it!! UGH!!!!

SO finally Sunday evening. I was TRYING to settle down and relax for a few minutes...yeah, right..... When the herd of mutts began to all cry and whine.... I thought something was terribly wrong....nope, just wanted me to come play! grrr!!!!! :roll:

Oh I'm about ready to ship them ALL to the Netherlands or somewhere far far away!!!
    I'm telling you, I've never met a litter of pups with such energy and teamwork. Yes Team work....the little sh!ts plan it all out accordingly as to how to escape, attack, and maul mommy!!!!

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Well.... I like to think that they are clever, just like their namesakes... :m30:

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

LOL, Sam you have your hands full! boy they are little terrors!! now how old are they?

honeybear

4. Samsintentions

We're estimating them to be about 4 1/2 - 5 wks old. They are little buggars!!!! I know that for a fact!

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Buggers? Maybe, ingenius is a better word, or resourseful. I think they are just like those children who are too smart for the class they are in. Maybe they are so advanced (as their names would suggest they were) that they need a higher form of stimulus. Like maybe, Alegebra? I know that always made me want to go to sleep!

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Sounds like your having a ball playing with them. LOL. Wish i had that engery, can you bottle it and send it my way? What breeds or breed are they.

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Aren't they a GSD mix?

8. Samsintentions

I don't know what they are....Marshins I think!

:mrgreen: Sarge's Mom, your too silly!!!

I've tried to give them "things" to do, like Wash the dishes, vaccume, you know stimulate their little energy bursts into something "resourceful". But the darn little stinkers just won't listen! he he he

Seriously, I got them some toys..... Sarge humps his bunny, Gina she guards all the balls....and the rest don't want anything to do with anyof them!

I've resorted into taking them for "runs" in the afternoon. I put on my tennishoes, and let them out of their pen, being sure to stand off to the side of the gate to prevent being trampled by the stampeed. Then I run around the yard, thye follow, sometimes catching me and successfully tripping me and attacking me as I fall.....
    But at the end of the quick, but exhausting burst of energy, they eat and go right to sleep!

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:lol: sams: I think that is a technique for toddlers too!

10. Jody

Jody New Member

LMAO

What do you feed them??? Some Energy milk or something.... :qm4:

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh gosh... I think I missed the whole litter birth/naming time!! How funny! Next time, can you name one MONSTER... just for us?? :)

12. Jody

Jody New Member

Jody sounds good to.................... :eek: :0018:

13. Samsintentions

Definately MonsterBaily! I've resorted into naming all the rescues after you guys! Of course....Like Sarege's mom says, they realy do take after thier advesaries.....

14. geenamabob

geenamabob New Member

omg! that is so halarious< :? is that how u spell it? sams just remember 2 words: hakuna matata. i know it sounds gay but try it.lol

15. Samsintentions

I don't know, "Whoosa" keeps me cracking up! I heard that on Bad Boys II, with will smith and Martin Lawrence! It was the funniest movie!!!!

16. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

They are evil little puppies arent they? Want to add one more to the mix? We are having similar incidents with our little one who is about the same age. Maybe a space ship invaded that night and left all these little martians for us! No more dumps for me!

17. Angie

Angie New Member

"Woooosa"

I love that movie!
    Good luck with those pups!

18. Samsintentions

At all costs, I try to keep them away!!! Unfortunately my efforts have failed me and they just keep "LANDING" here!!!!