1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

dead dog found barried in yard!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by rowdiebrindlepit, Feb 16, 2006.

1. rowdiebrindlepit

rowdiebrindlepit New Member

I just bought a new house on the 10th and when i moved in i looked for the best place to put the dog house and chain and i came across a tree with a chain on it and a few holes dug around it. so i fighure that it would be a good place for the dog to go. So i chained him up the first night and when i went to let him in before i went to bed i saw a whole lot of fur onthe ground and i fighured that he killed a squirle or something like that, so i got a shovel and went to get rid of the fir but i come up with a whole skeleton of a rather large dog that had been just coverd up with sand. the sad thing was that it was still attached to the chain. I went to the neighbors house to see if they knew anything about it and they said the old tennants had a very vicious chow they left behind and that they (the neighbors) weretrying to feed it but it was to vicious so they called the man who i bought the house from and he came out and shot it. my concern is that it will effect my dog. He is up to date with shots and all, but i still am concerned. i have moved him to the other end of the yard but still i am worried.............And by the way i have been working with him on his attitude problems and he is a totally different dog now. he dosent growl at ne1 and he is good with the kids and wife now. he actually perfers her over me i think!

2. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Well, i am ver sad to here that story about the chow. I don think the chow will have any effect on your dog. If there is anything to worry about it just might be alittle sad about the chow. Your dog might not even know what he found in the hole. Keep an eye on it and keep us posted! 8)

3. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Well, i am ver sad to here that story about the chow. I don think the chow will have any effect on your dog. If there is anything to worry about it just might be alittle sad about the chow. Your dog might not even know what he found in the hole. Keep an eye on it and keep us posted! 8)

OMG I DIDNT MEAN TO DO 2!