1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Auspet Members...UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

It's me again. Sarge. You may have read about my mommy "helping" out those 2 other free loaders, Newton and Bugsy.

Well, I think she has lost it. They are nuts! They think they are SOOOO cute! Well, I don't! I mean, who do they think they are?

So, what if they are really well behaved and mannerly. So, what if they are polite and quiet. What are they? Robots? I mean, come on, at least I have personality (and that plate of rolls DID to fall off the table by itself!) My mommy calls it something else, but I don't think I'm supposed to say things like that (neither is she come to think of it.)

Last night was murder! All the "ohhing" and "ahhing" over a bunch of hair! Whatever. They better be going soon or I'm otta here!

I will be accepting applications for new owners if this does not improve, so people line up!

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Awwww, poor Sarge! Tell your mommy she is supposed to pay extra attention to you when new doggies are visiting. Now go play with your Kong and look really cute, and everyone will ohhh and ahhh over you, too!

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Geez, what a tattle tell! I loaded praise and attention all over the big dope last night and still made a fool of himself! He is going to need counseling over this! He loved playing with them and napping with them, but did not want me near them! Or my son Nick (whom he thinks is his littermate). What a ham bone!

4. Rene

Rene New Member

sarge you are to cute i'm sure your mommy loves you more and gives you lots of attention.

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Nala still shoves between me and Bonnie when I am petting her, but not as much as she used to.

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

he hehe.....poor sarge!!! You can come stay with me anyday!!

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Thank you auntie sams!

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwwwww.. sarge, you type so well - considering you don't have any FINGERRRRRS!! :) Well the invitation is in stone: You can come visit us out in california, the next time "you're in the neighborhood"...... We are all about the "lovin" out here!

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Dear members,

Hi, it's me Sarge again. Just wanted to let you all know that Newton and Bugsby have hit the road! Bugsby went to his new home on Saturday and Newton went on Sunday. Thank God! Talk about clueless!

I guess they were attractive, if you like all that hair, but boy were they dumb! The didn't even try to dig out from under the fence or tear down the laundry mommy had air drying. Nerds I tell ya! They were all like, "well, that would be wrong Sarge" and I was all like "What are you yapping about? My mommy loves brown sheets". Sheesh! I think I would know her better then those 2 goons!

ANYWAY! Some of you might have gotten the impression I was worried about their visit, but I wasn't at all. Why would mommy want two beautiful well behaved, smart doggies when she has me?..... I mean what kind of name is Great FurryKnees anyway?

Hey, wait a minute....!

10. honeybears

honeybears New Member

:D :D way to go sarge, now you have the palce to yourself again
    honeybear

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LOL.... way outloud! LOL

Sarge... you're one smart doggy, little fella!!

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh he's smart all right! Too smart!

13. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I suspect Sarge will be getting future visits???
    I take it you injoyed your short foster care!

14. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I really did. It was a nice way to start so I could see what it entailed. I am officially bitten by your bug! You know, meeting all of you has actually changed my life. So, you are not just impacting the canines on this site. Thanks!

15. GinaH

GinaH New Member

OH Sarge I have been so preocccupied that I feel as if I have ignored you! Im quite sorry. :( It sounds as if the new foster buddies were a lot of fun! It's great of you to help out the way you did. Your Super!! :eek:

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

OH Sarge I have been so preocccupied that I feel as if I have ignored you! Im quite sorry. :( It sounds as if the new foster buddies were a lot of fun! It's great of you to help out the way you did.
    Your Super!! :eek:

17. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Gina H- Well... I didn't want to say anything, but... I was wondering where you were! Thanks for validating all of my tremendous unselfish effort!

P.S. Is Punkin seeing anyone? She's a hottie!

Love, Sarge

18. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I too am glad your fosters went well! Good luck on the next one. I am sure Sarge will get used to it, I hope lol.

19. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

man... that sarge is such a dog! ;)

20. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

He's lucky he is such a handsome boy! He pranced in through the back patio door last night with a piece of thread like stuff hanging out of his mouth, as he passed me I went to pull it out and it kept going and going and going. Apparently he chewed on the area rug I threw away back the gate where the trash cans are and he began dismantling it. It was like a car full of clowns! The thread just kept coming!