1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Deb?? - Jack's contest

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Aug 9, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I'm having a heck of a time finding where to vote for Jack for the poosrcool contest. Can you post the link?

I've been voting for Trixie for her month, but want to vote for Jack for his month!

Can ya help a sister out? :) heheehee

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Thanks, MyBabyShi....
    I was having a "dang, this takes a rocket scientist" moment.... hehe....

I voted... but, goodness, Jack needs lots of votes!!!! Let's get busy!

It's a shame he is up against that cute little OTIS! I think that yorkiepoo is a doll :)

FYI: I submitted Bailey for October (which isn't up yet)....so I'll be begging for votes soon :)

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I was having the same issue Monster, you're not alone. But after some coffee to wake me up a bit, I was able to find it! :lol:

Exactly what I was thinkin'...we need to pull through for Jack!!! :y_the_best:

Get those votes in everyone! :D

(BTW, Monster...Be sure to remind us when the time comes to vote for Bailey!!!)

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OH YOU BETCHA!

6. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Bailey's got my October votes. :D Trixie is prob. gonna b in the speacial moment contest too w/ the pic. of her with purple stamp all over her but Im not sure. :wink:

7. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Thanks for voting for jack for sept

it is really appreciated, I try to rmember to vote for trixie everyday, sometimes I forget to vote! :oops:

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I've voted for him since the begining of the contest.

9. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh no Monster.. are ya ready for a little competition?! I was planning on entering Molly & Emma in October too! I've been meaning to do it and I thought since my second wedding anniversary is October 6th and my b-day is October 13th, what a great month to enter Molly & Emma into the contest!

Perhaps I should chose a different month as Bailey would be tough to beat! :D
    [/b]

10. Rene

Rene New Member

i just voted for jack and he only has 59 votes #5 has 100 :( come on guys lets vote

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Monster and Poogirl, you guys gotta flip a coin or something. You can't do that to us. Thats not fair. You two work something out Pleaaaaassssseee.

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......... but,but, but, but... Bailey is already submitted :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

13. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I VOTED we can get jack ahead BUMP

14. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Okay, I'll submit my girls for November! :wink: And, I'll be sure to cast my vote for Bailey in October :D

15. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I just checked out Shirley's site... It looks like the last of the contests are in October so I'll have to hold off submitting the girls till next year :cry: I'll email Shirley to confirm

16. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I thought it said he was gonna do the last 3 months voting in september. So I think u can submit Molly and Emma for November and still vote next month.. I think :shock:

17. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Maybe I read it wrong, that would be great if I did! I'll go check it out again!! I did email Shirley this morning also, thanks Trixie! :eek:

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Poogirl;Yeah, she might be have October, november and december voting in October. Like she is doing august september right now. Whew what a relief. Are you going to do a combo picture or one a month.

19. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I just submitted the girls photos & info, thanks for the help! You guys were right, they are voting for 3 months at a time in September. I was going to submit them together but decided to do them individually :D Good lord there are some major cuties on her site!! :mrgreen:

20. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

yes I do have major cuties in the contest ,some are even my babies that are with their new moms and dads ...the only thing is I can't vote for them ..I watch everyday and hope one wins...a few have ,we need more of my babies winning ..lol .hey if you did not know it I hope all win ,wish we could have ties and more ties ...Christine ,there are several that have 2 in hte contest and although one may be pitted againsT another here,I will try and make sure when we do the last drawing for who goes on what month that yours are on seperate months ,same with the others that have 2 in the contest ...Hey ...tell all this is just not for poo crosses but for all dogs ,purebreeds and crosses ...October will be Pet of the year Contest ...so we will start the new year off with great pictures of beautiful pets ...Have a great day and keep voting ....