1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Has anyone seen Deb (Jack's mom)???? It's been awhile!! I just thought of her again tonite when I was answering the question about the maltepoo vs shihpoo.........

I know that she hangs out on the cat forums and stuff... but I think it's high time she pops her head in here!

by the way, anyone else notice that Jack is doing great in the poos-r-cool contest?? :) (sorry poogirl, pretend I didn't say that) :)

(((((PAGING DEB!!!!!))))))))

2. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

here I am!

My computer crashed and is in the shop, I am using my old computer but it is such a mess I can hardly stand it! As soon as I get my computer back I will be back in full force! Thanks so much monster for noticing I have been missing in action! :D

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OF COURSE I noticed!! :) I just love Jack.... :)

Glad to hear it's computer problems keeping you away and nothin major.... I think we've all gone through that this year. hehe......

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I have been wondering myself. Jack is racking up some votes isn't he. Yep we've had our fair share of computer problems too. Nicce to hear your fine.

5. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Hey DeB ...jack is in the lead !!!!!!!!! and Raymond kitty is in second on hte January ...I checked this morning early beofre my doc appt ....COOL !!!! :eek: :eek: :y_the_best:

:0020: Page me !

6. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Wow!

Thanks so much and to think I haven't even been able to vote for them!! :eek:

7. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

deb,e-mail hte the how many days you could not vote and I will add ,isn't fair if your computer goes out ...