1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone see Montel Williams show today??

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by mamabear_34, Aug 4, 2004.

1. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

They were talking about Presa Canarios and Rotties and Pitbulls that had killed people. They did try to stress that it was up to the owners of dogs to be responisble for thier animals. But the woman whose pits killed someone said that "NO ONE should buy or have these kinds of dogs" that because of this type of dog her husband is in prison and her life is ruined. This bothered me!!! Even living in a rural area as this was those owners should have been more attentive to thier animals in the first place. Ok I know that I am venting but I know that none of us here would let our dogs run free off leash and then blame our dogs if something happened. Let me know if anyone else saw this show and your feelings on it!!

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Didn't see it but I completly understand. Her husband is in prison because he's the careless person keeping a dangerous, human aggressive Pit Bull and then being irresponsible. Who's fault is that? HIS.

3. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

4. Rene

Rene New Member

wish i would have know i would have like to watch that i would have taped it or something but then again it's probely better that i didnt it would just anger me at how stupid people really are.

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

They were talking about this on other message boards. I can't respond to this crap any more. I don't know what more can be said. If there is any progress made, it takes one nationally televised show to undo everything. Somewhere out there some person is going to think "How Cool" it would be to have a "Killer Dog" just like on Montel. Some where some little Rottie or Pit puppy is going to be bought, tortured and tormented into being hateful of people. Somewhere a PitBull or Rottie pup is going to be thrown on a BBQ Grill or drug behind a pickup truck because it wasn't mean enough.

It's a sad day when someone has to blame their dog because they chose to be a Scumbag and live the life of a Scum!!

6. jay

jay New Member

I don't know if it was the same show but i saw one Motel show about 2 month ago about this. One of the dogs who attacked, the owner who was in jail left the dog with friends in an apartment. Well these genius's admitted to have given the dog steroids to " to get him big" so now you have a dog with 3 times the amount of testosterone of a man. But the dog still gets the blame. Doesn't seem fair, but no one ever seems to explain that on these shows.