1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

did i tell you i adopted christopher???? :)

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Dec 22, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: :0018:

yes...i sure did...

about a week ago. i started to think about going away for christmas. i have a babysitter, for the kitties, but i started to think....

:shock: "what happens if he is adopted while i am out of town??" :(

i couldnt bear the thought of that...i love him so much. he is getting along great. i have pics i will post later tonight after i get them developed. no ibd problems...(i think its diet related, or stress induced because hes really okay overall) some dribbling right after he goes, but very manageable....

and he loves my kitties and i love him. i thought..."how could he go to another home...when THIS is his home???" :0011:

so...the three stooges...they are hysterical together. he is not aggressive with mikey anymore. it used to be that i would have to put chris in time out....but he has totally integrated now. they sleep and cuddle all together. :D

pictures coming soon!!!

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

:eek: I'm so happy for Christopher! What a lucky boy to have found his way into your home.

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Congrats! I'm so happy for both you and christopher :0018:
    Sounds like he is doing great!

4. nern

nern New Member

Thats great lynn! I wondered if you would change your mind. :wink:

5. vene

vene New Member

Yeah, I'm so happy for Chris, the M+M's, and you too. You have the best temperment kitties I've ever seen! I can't wait to see all their pics of them together! Congrats! :0018: :m32: :qm3:

6. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

:eek: :m26: awsome news Lynn!!!!

i figured u would keep him.. he sounded perfect. i'm soooo glad now. he's a very lucky lil man. i cant wait to see the pictures!