1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

DIRTY PICTURES!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, May 1, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I've seen some dirty pictures in my time, but this is one of the cutest! My Grace found a mud puddle today. Does anyone know how to clean a dirty white Pit Bull?!?!? :D [​IMG]

2. How cute is that! lotts of dogie shampoo!!! I use oatmill shampoo for my dogs, keeps thier skin soft and no flaking....Boy you're going to have fun getting that silly furbaby clean! :D

Susan

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe... of course with a subject line like that, who could resist!! :)

great picture! hehe :0017:

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Monster you are sooo bad!!! Cute pic! How did cleaning her go?

5. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

LOL ! Love it ! .... :lol:

6. nern

nern New Member

LOL! Thats cute.

7. lovinanimals540

lovinanimals540 New Member

:eek: ahah thats soo cute... eyah your gonna be needing a lot of soap for that one lol have fun.