1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

distubring observation

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Apr 28, 2004.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

lately im beginning to think that pheobe is starting to look like a french bulldog. this is not a joke! when she sits up straight and doesnt puff up shes got the exact same features! when i get a photo of pheobe with this look i will post it and i will post a pic of a french bulldog to compare. anyone elses pets look like 'somthing else'?

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOl. You'll have to post some pics. Sometimes when Handsome is running he reminds me of a horse. Other times when he's climbing the banana trees in the garden he reminds me of a monkey. Does that count? :mrgreen:

3. footsie

footsie New Member

I think Footsie has the personality of a puppy. And sometimes his nose area looks too big for the rest of his face and he reminds me of that old toy Teddy Ruxpin.

4. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

when my simba runs he reminds me of a rabbit... he hops...lol my cat sassy does this thing with her face when she is in a really loveable mood to where it looks like she is smiling and she resembles a english bulldog....teddy bear has a very large nose but im not to sure on what she looks like....lol

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

that is so funny...your little kitty is really cute. but...i dont know about the french bulldog thing. does anyones cat look like them? you know how dogs sometimes look like their owners. my little kitty looks like a bat. i posted a topic today for the first time, but noone responded. oh well...maybe in time. but, like i said in my first post he doesnt even weigh 3 lbs and he is over 3 1/2 mos. old. sometimes i think he looks like a leopard...hes a bengal. cute as a button...lynn

6. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

I don't think my cat knows he's a cat. I've seen him take on the personalitites of dogs, meerkats, rabbits, grasshoppers, and a million other things! The only time he acts like a cat is the purring, meowing, and picky-food attitude! :mrgreen:

7. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

u know now that i look at chyanne she reminds me of a raccoon... by her markings shes so cute bute the only difference is she has a really fat face...lol