1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

DIY Dividers?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Aug 20, 2004.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I want to make a divider for my 5g so i can have one male betta 1 female does anyone no a CHEAP way to do it (Yes im cheap ha-ha-ha =P)

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Umm the best way i can think of is getting flexible plastic, cut it to size and drill holes, though i dont know how good that is for the fish if it isnt cleaned well.

3. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

actually, i just made dividers like 2 days ago for all of my flowerhorn. go to home depot or a similar place and look for their acrylic or plexiglass sheets. buy the right size and take it home and cut it to the inside size of the tank. then rill alot of holes throughout the divider so water cna circulate through, then set it in. goodluck

4. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

How much is that compared to just buying one?

5. tina1

tina1 New Member

You could to to an arts and crafts store and pic up some plastic cavas for less than a dollar. The holes would already be there, but somehow you'd have to make it a little sturdier.

Just throwing out ideas :)

6. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Sometimes I use plexiglass.

7. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Its just for bettas so it doesnt need to be strong