1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Do Labs Know How to Chill Out or What?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, May 26, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Check this out. Ahhh.. Summer's here. :y_the_best:
    [​IMG]

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

OMG we have one of those floaters and Jake does the exact same thing, he will lay on it forever. I have picures somewhere, now if only I can figure out how to post them again.

Its so funny because Jake cant stand it if we use it, he pushes us off of it

honeybear

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Thats too cute! Ahh to have the life of a dog. :lol:

4. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

i wish that was me!

5. Jody

Jody New Member

That looks so refreshing and relaxing. If I die, i want to come back as a dog so can I do that allllll day long. :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

:x I want to be swimming!!!! Darn work!!!!!

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww how I wish I were your dog Dukesdad.....Hummmmmmmm now that's the life. :y_the_best:

8. gailau

gailau New Member

Looks to me like you have one typical labby!! I think it is absolutely fantastic to see dogs included in family life - especially when you have a water dog and a big "puddle" for him/her to enjoy with you. Well done!!

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

That's not Duke......unless Dukesdad dyed him black. :D

Jamiya

10. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Jamiya,
    You are right. That's not Duke and that's also not my swimming pool. :D The only pool I have is one of those 6' circular plastic ones that you fill up with a hose.

11. Jules

Jules New Member

We have one of those fill up kiddy pools too. It's quite good though, about 3 metres diameter. We were in there once and wondered if Bender would want to get in and he did, and then we couldn't keep him out!

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

that was a grrrrrreat picture, Dukesdad!!! Where did ya get it??