1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dock Dogs coming to College Station Texas

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

I just registered to compete in the 11am and the 1pm waves on Saturday April 25th. You get two jumps in each wave. This will be Duke's second Dock Dog competition. Last summer here in Houston he won a third place medal in the Junior division which consist of jumps between 10' and 15'. Duke's best was 11' 4" but that was from almost a stop at the end of the dock. If I can get him to jump with a good running momentum I am sure he would pass 15' easily and move up to the Senior division. Maybe this time he will be more comfortable on the dock.
    In order to register on line I had to officially register with the Dock Dog organization. The application required that I create a team name that included my name and Duke's so our team is now officially Duke John's Jumper. :lol:
    Here is that photo I posted previously of Duke wearing the medal at the last competition.

[​IMG]

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Dang everytime i want to go I have something to do!!! Thats the weekend of my baby shower. Dang it!!!

Good luck and knock em dead!!!