1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

does anyone elses dog do this??

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by mamabear_34, Nov 2, 2005.

1. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

Buffy has done the funniest thing since she was just a little pup. She will nose under a blanket until she is completely covered then she will lay down and stay completely still until Buddy (our other dog) comes near her. She will then attack him through the blanket (playfully of course) biting and growling at him. It is the funniest thing to watch!! We call it her "ghost dog". Does anyone elses dog do this or any other fun or unusal things?

2. Maisey

Maisey New Member

Very cute!

My dogs like it when we hide under the blankets and let them "attack" us.

3. someday

someday New Member

Annie also likes to "attack" us under blankets...it's very funny.
    She's also started to cover her eyes with her paws whenever I turn on the light to the bedroom at night when she's already in bed. This is something she's started recently but has done it consistently now and it just cracks me up.

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

i taught Luther a really bad trick, but something I think is funny in the morning! I'll tuck myself under the blanket then start yelling for Luther to dig me out. He will dig/nudge until he finds where the blanket and bed meet and he can get inside.

5. gemma

gemma New Member

funny or unusual things

my mums cattle dog in nsw will go into her furnery with all the plants and she will get right in the back under them and move very slowly like shes stalking something but there is nothing there and she is totally oblivious to anyone when she dose this cause if you touch her she jumps a mile

6. Nik

Nik New Member

:lol:

These are great.

Now Floob and the cats all get along Floob sleeps on his bed in the bedroom with us. My partner gets up between 3-4am every morning. The second he's out of bed Floob drags himself off his bed and stands with his nose on the end of our bed (he does this when he's asking for anything). Dave pulls the cover right up and gives Floob the 'ok'. He jumps up and lays exactly like a person straight away, with his head on the pillow. I swear he's immitating Dave so I don't know they've swapped and kick him off the bed :lol:

The best thing is, the second Floobs off his bed, Jipsy, female cat, jumps straight on Floobs bed! It's great.