1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

does anyone think 28% protein is too much for puppy?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by golfgirl, Sep 29, 2006.

1. golfgirl

golfgirl New Member

I'm just trying to research the "best" food for my shih-poo pup and have read some posts saying a high protein content could lead to urinary problems-crystals developing. Does anyone here think 28% is too high? I have Bailey on Innova right now and she seems to like it although she suppliments herself with our cat's food also! Thanks everyone!

2. gypsy

gypsy New Member

Keep her out of the cat food! It is formulated differently, and is NOT good for dogs. I have been feeding Innova for the past two years, and really like it. Even our retired pomeranian, at age 15, shows a beautiful coat, and lots of energy with this food. I'm gonna stick with it. The health of our poms really reflects the value of this brand.