1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

'dog chocolate' mmm

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Apr 16, 2004.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

ohhh no. when i swapped my cats litter tray to an uncovered one i completely forgot about kumas dog chocolate digging habit. my partner woke me up this morning and said kuma had done an accident. it also looked like she got into the litter tray. he cleaned up the actual poop but the carpet cleaning was left to me. my goodness when i saw the poo mark on the carpet i couldnt believe it. it was huge! how much god damn cat poo did she eat? i bet the new wheat litter i used added to the flavour as well. nice. looks like ill have to make some sort of tent for the tray. she looks as pleased as punch right now.

2. Jody

Jody New Member

:0023: :0023: :0023: :0023: :0023:

Oh no, what a job of cleaning up the mess......good luck with it all.....lol

Jody

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

:0025: Did kuma have this look on her face? LOL. Dogs are something else I tell you. Although my toddlers give my dogs a run for their money when it comes to making messes!

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

So sorry to hear about the awful awakening. Must have been a great start to the day. Bonus: You don't have to clean litter box for an extra week. :oops: hehe
    Sorry, no laughing matter, just don't take too many kisses right away.

Harley is such a girl, she hates poo!! If we are playing in the yard and her ball goes near it, she won't get it, she jsut stands there with a disgusted look on her face and waits for me to "fetch it". Have never experienced her aroudn cats before but I think it would be the same.

TGIF!! :eek: :eek: :0020:
    Too bad its still snowing here. :shock:

5. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

oh i bet harley would gobble cat poo down in a second lol! i dont know what it is with cat poo but dogs just love it. maybe cats dare dogs to eat it? haha. i put a baby gate up last night. no more poo for kuma!

6. catrastrophe

catrastrophe New Member

Ours eat it....gotta have a covered litter box here! We found our littlest baby sleeping in the litter box once, right after we cleaned it....neighbors came over "where's the new puppy?" and we start looking....and looking...and then we call her, and the shock on their faces when her head popped out of the litter box was hilarious....they didnt want to play with her that day! :shock:

7. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

lol very funny! we had a covered tray but my kitten is far too big for it now. hes a maine coon and hes gigantic so i had to bring in a plastic crate/box. i think the next litter tray will be one of those clam sand pits!