1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dog Show

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Trixiepoo, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Tonight me and Trixie are going to go over my aunts for the night and then in the morning we r going to a DOG SHOW in Boston!!!! We r goin for a belated b-day present. I am so happy Trixie gets to come. :lol: She gets to sit in the stands with me :mrgreen: and hopefull say HI to some other dogs which I know she will want too. (Trixie loves nothing more than to say hi to every single person and dog) Anyone else here taken their dogs to a show? This is mine and Trixie's first time. :m7: And yes my camera is coming too. I tried to get an account on photobucket.com but i didn't send me the confirmation email what sites do u use. Anywayz ill try again to get an account i guess and then I will give u an update on Trixie (who is now 18 1/2 pounds--she's a big shihpoo)

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Have fun ! :eek:

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

How exciting for both you AND Trixie!!! :eek:

Take some pics for us, and let us know how it went...HAVE FUN!!! :D

4. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

hope you have a great time! :y_the_best:
    you could use tinypic.com, you don't need to sign up or anything, just upload and don't forget the url!

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oooooooh that sounds like a blast!!! I can't wait to see pictures... and to hear how Trixie does. I bet she is "timid," overwhelmed and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!! woooohoooooooo

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Well how did it go? I have always wanted to go to a dog show. I dont know anyone that would go with me though, so I have decided next time I hear about one I am going alone.

PS If you see on the news that a crazy woman stole alot of dogs from a dog show, you guys never knew me ok!

7. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Well it turned out to be a Pet Expo and not a show so i didn't take any pictures but there was a mini show on agility which was really cool. Im thinkin of looking to see if there is a place in the area where Trixie could learn thats not too expensive. Also we go lots of free samples of food and treats. trixie had a great time. But by 3:00 she kept lying in the middle of the floor in the way of all the people. But Trixie saw so many dogs she even wrestled with one for 10 min.

8. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Thanx Gwen tinypic.com worked out really good :y_the_best:

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I wish we had something like that around here! A pet expo sounds cool. The closest thing we have to that is PETSMART! LOL :)
    I think it's so cute that Trixie was getting tired and just plopping down in the middle of the floor! LOL..... That sounds soooooo much like Bailey. HEY! When they're tired, THEY'RE TIRED!

So, where are the pics??

10. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Glad Trixie had a good time ! and you too ...Sorry you didn't take picts though ...maybe another time >>>

11. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: We don't have anything like that either, but it sure does sound fun. As for uploading pictures I use picturetrail.com and it works everytime. LOL :eek: :eek:

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Monster, we do, we do. I went to a pet expo in Orange county last year. DH almost thought we were coming home with a rescue. LOL It was nice, lots of all the newest doggie things.
    I bet there is one closer to you. Search girl search, start sniffin around.

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ya know... I think I will. I'm still perty far from you, but it's worth an hour or so drive for me. I just will have to start SNIFFIN!

14. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Good luck finding one Monster!!! They are worth it and Bailey will love it!!!! :lol:

15. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh, I would LOVE to take the girls to a Pet Expo!!! I'll have to search for any in my area.. my hubby will just love me for that... :lol:

I'm glad that Trixie had a good time :D

16. ntengwall

ntengwall New Member

That's so neat! I would love to go to a dog show. I always watch them on tv and even make my 2 boys watch it with me! LOL
    BTW--I see that your shih poo weighs 18 lbs...did you have an idea she would be that big when you bought her? I am trying to decided between a shih poo and a shorkie and size is a little bit of an issue (I don't want a tiny dog but would like to stay close to 10 lbs).

17. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

well actually when we got her they said she would prob. be about 8 pounds :shock: we got her from a petstore because i couldn't find a breeder in the area and it was kindve like a spur of the moment thing we were on our way to my grandmas and took a little peek and walked out with a puppy. Trixie is alot bigger than most of the other shihpoos on the board though so maybe she is part mini poodle and not toy. I think that is what everyone elses is

18. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Bailey is also a 'tank'....(not really, but I like saying that! LOL). He's 14 (well, 13 now) lbs.... And yup, I was told 8-10 lbs for his weight also! :) hehe...

19. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:shock: I'm really surprised that you guys don't have any pet shows or expos in your area...maybe you just didn't hear about them?! They're quite popular around here, and many other places as well, so keep an eye out in (or around) your area, they're a lot of fun to go to!!! :y_the_best:

Trixiepoo~

Glad to hear that Trixie had a good time...great experience for her!!! :eek:

:D

20. maltepoolover

maltepoolover New Member

There are a couple in our area .Wanna take my maltipoo to one someday ,just never had the chance .I have a friend that shows ,she says while in hte audience it may look fun ,really not so in the backstage area ,she says it is a riot to be back there .