1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

dog threw up on leather couch

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by heaven, Jun 3, 2005.

1. heaven

heaven New Member

any suggestions on how to get the odor gone? i've already thoroughly washed it but i still smell a hint of odor when i sit down on it...anyone know what i can use on leather to get rid of the trace odor?

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

be careful, I have a leather couch, and had a dog throw that had a rubber backing on it and for some reason it decided to adhere to my couch, mine is green I used goo-gone, and it took some of the color off.

maybe spray a towel with some lysol spray, then go over the area, or natures miracle try it in an inconspicous area to make sure it wont harm it.

3. heaven

heaven New Member

i used some upholstery cleaner and the s,mell seems to be gone

she's been throwing up alot lately
    seems like she'snot digesting all her food, she eats at 7:30 am and at 5 pm she'll throw up as if nothing was digested
    she went to the vet saturday for her rabies booster and i have to bring a fecal sample back tomorrow so he can check her for worms..said it might be roundworms irritating her

i'm really worried about her, aside from the throwing up she's her normal self tho

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Oh heaven, that is not good, I went through what sounds like the same thing with my dog in October, she would eat and hours later she would throw up and her food wasnt digested, this went on for a week, I took her in, they put her on antibiotics, but she got real bad a few days later and I had to take her to the ER. they did xrays and her duodnom (sp?) some part of her stomach was inflamed and they thought she had pancreattis, which the only treatment is no food and iv fluids only to let the stomach rest so she spent 3 days in the vet with iv. her test for pancreatitis did come back negative, so hey thought it was a bad bout of gastronits that cause her dudnom to swell and not let food pass.

or she could have swallowed something causing an obstrution. I would question the vet if something like either of these could be the problem