1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

doggie has runs - any tips for now?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by casper, Nov 3, 2004.

1. casper

casper New Member

hi

my dog has has the runs since yesterday afternoon. its been getting progressively liquidier each time (3x). I'll take him to the vet if its not gone by tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone can suggest tips in the meantime.

The only potential suspect for the cause is a t-bone steak that my bf fed him two days ago - other than that, his diet has been his normal dog food. Unless if he ate anything w/o me knowing but i dont' see anything missing...

tips??

2. nern

nern New Member

You can try a bland diet of boiled chicken and rice for now. The rice should help firm up the stool. Try to encourage him to drink water as well to ensure that he does'nt become dehydrated.