1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dogs and Light Bulbs...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Aug 23, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I received this by email awhile back.. it's an oldie but goodie that I had to share!

DOGS AND LIGHT BULBS

The question posed: "How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?"

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler: Make me.

Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb.

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

Pointer: I see the burned out bulb, there it is, there it is, right here.....

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Australian Shepherd:
    First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle.

Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

The Cat: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE STAFF.

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LMAO...good one, Monster!!!!!!! :lol:

Glad you shared, hadn't seen that one before! :D

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I should have done a POLL!!!

Which was your favorite???

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Yeah, a pole would've been great!

I specifically liked the cat one only b/c I find it to be so true...LOL!!! :lol:

As far as which one out of the dog lines, I don't know, they were all great in their own way! :mrgreen:

:D