1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dogs & Kids

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Walt, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Walt

Walt New Member

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Kids and Dogs.

This link was really good. Most of my dogs I had in the past would not tolerate small children. My pits are the first dogs that I have had that LOVES kids. Hope it doesn't change.

3. Walt

Walt New Member

I think bull breds in general are very tolorent of kids. my dogs is 4 yrs old and still sleeps in my daughters room. If she gets up at night to go to the bathroom he go's with her and waits out side the door then walks her to her room. You cant ask for more then that.

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I know huskys arent bully breeds but when my daughter was in a crib she would sleep under it. I went in her room one night at like 3am to check on her and Jasmine started growling at me until I spoke. She now sleeps inbetween my girls rooms or rotates back and forth all night. And there is usually a pom at the end of each of their beds. I sleep a little better a night knowing if something where to happen my dogs would let me know.