1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dogster Pictures of some different crossbreeds

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, Sep 25, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Now thems some cute little crosses. Pretty red one and that otis, you can see he is part yorkie.

3. ilovemaltipoos

The red one is Tyson the Bichonpoo ...Didn't have room for his bname ..will work on bios and picture some more so that lal can see what beauty and grace crossbreeds can have ...

4. ilovemaltipoos

Jamiya ,if you happen to see this ,you can see the differences in coats ...maltipoos which the little white girl in pink dress is has a more straight hair coat ,if you look at Denise's (maltipoomama's ) little Sammy on her dogster page tou will see a Maltipoo with a curley coat ...then there are the inbetweens ...These are examples and I will put more on as I can .,the if you look at the dogster page of mine ,other than this and scroll till you see me holding BABY WHAT (a shihpoo ) you weill see a slight wave to straight hair coated shihpoo ,then of course you will see other shihpoos here on Auspet with curley coats and like iN Baileys case (monsters ) a little in between I believe ,but looks straighter to me ...Am I correct Monster in that Bailey has a coat with a slight wave ? ..Have a great day !

5. maltepoolover

maltepoolover New Member

malti raises some beautiful dogs !

6. doggielover

doggielover New Member

the pups look soooo cute!!! I love the pink outfit!!!

7. maltepoolover

maltepoolover New Member

That is Blanche ,she is a Maltipoo and lives in Pa