1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dukes Dad

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Apr 8, 2004.

?

Good Idea?

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Hey, for DukesDad and others!

I want to set up a play day at one of the doggie parks here for the locals of Houston on Auspet. Just wondering if you thought this was a good idea.

Got your email about Freckles coming to play! Of course!!! Anytime.

I like having Smokey and Char, pup pals to come and visit, but only when there are no rescues present. (jsut to be on the safe side, ya know diseases, illnesses)

But we have been rescue free for a week now!!! Oh and its WONDERFUL! No barking, whining, sickness to tend too.....and not to mention the grief and axiety involved and constatly being ticked at whomever did the deed!

Anyhow, I just had this idea in my head that some of the Auspet members might like to get together one sunny day to let all the beloved pets play! And for us to get to know each other. and help with problems on a face to face basis. And maybe raise some $$ for a rescue foundation!!
    Perhaps by some nubie adjility contests, and pup shows, for the pure and crosses! Just for fun, no experiance necessary! I think its funny and fun to let your dogs do something they've never tried before! And for a good cause!
    Let me know what you think!!!

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Sam, that's a great idea.
    Wishing I lived in Houston . :(

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Yeah, me too!

Jamiya

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Yea what a great idea :D too bad we are sooo far away

honeybear

5. Samsintentions

darn that sucks....didn't think about that!

6. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Sam,
    That would be fun. Perhaps a weekend in May. I have soccer games on Sunday through May so It would have to be on a Saturday. I'll do some checking to see if you could perhaps do some fund raising. Do you have those items to sell ready? I would have to get permission from the Precinct and also the Dog Park Association.
    Let''s see how many people respond from this area.
    Dukesdad

7. Samsintentions

yeah I've got a few. I'm working on some for witt and his friend. flag ones and some to compliment her blue eyes...sunflowers with a blue background!!!

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Sam - it is Jake and Wylie, Not Witt (Maisey) cant wait to see them!

honeybear

9. Samsintentions

my bad!!! I get soo confused with names! I got the fabric cut and went to start hemming...and the bobbin thingy poped out, and now keeps hanging up!!!! So Going to my MIL's houst this evening to finish them up! Will be personalizing them and sendin em!!

The sunflowers are awsome!!!!! I centered the biggest one, and it looks just great! Even had to make one for Char, couldn't resist!!