1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Easter and the egg hunt

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by hermann muenster, Apr 13, 2006.

1. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

Am I the only one that has eggs for the dogs?
    One year I let the dog have a real hard boiled egg - He ate it on the carpet and made such a mess that I never did that again! Now I have plastic eggs with treats inside. The dogs (like kids) seemed to catch on quickly that some of the eggs has stuff inside that was for them!!

Easter is probably more fun for my dogs than Halloween - they get to dress up too and welcom the neighborhood kids! Or Christmas - lots of great presents - but too many different things around that they can't put in their mouths!

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Never done it, dont know if they would eat a whol egg, I should try :) they would have fun

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

My girls eat raw egg every night whole. They LOVE them. I thought about dying them an egg, but not sure that food coloring is a good idea for their tummies....

4. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

LOL TOO FUNNY!!!
    GREAT IDEA TOO!!!
    THE EASTER DOG???
    LOL

5. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

lol , very funny. well ,its over here and i will have to try it next year.:(