1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Episode 2-Hunter Saves House From Furry Foe!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

In our last installment of Sarge- Fearless Hunter! Sarge stalked and was imprisoned by the dreaded pincher beetle. We now return with our hero home alone. Sleeping. Or is he? As he pretends to sleep and lull his latest foe into a false sense of security, he crawls slowly across his cage only to discover that daddy did not latch the door properly as mommy has often and tirelessly shown him. Egads! He must check the house throughly for any dangerous stuffed animals that may be lurking about! God only knows what kind of havoc they could crreate if he weren't there! Suddenly, a movement, small, almost microscopic really. A small orange bunny lies in wait in the shadows. Not realizing that the Hunter is almost upon him. Pounce! Snarl! Tear! The bunny lies vanquished, his guts a fluffy materpiece of mess and potential vaccuming. The Hunter lazily returns to his fortress to chew on the carcass of his enemy. Mildly noting the 5 thousand pounds of fluff covering the enitre room, he dismisses it's importance. Mommy will clean it up. She always has a broom or duster in her hand so she must enjoy that sort of thing.

Soon, a nap. Protecting his home and family from danger once more. He sleeps.

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hehe!! Nala and Bonnie protested our going out last night by eating the comforter that lives on the coach to protect it from excessive dog hair and dirtiness. We came home to a fluff-covered room as well! I suppose I should have taken a picture. :)

Jamiya

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

WOW! did you write that or is it true?

4. OneWolvesDream

WOW! did you write that or is it true?

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jamiya- I discovered my fluff madness on my lunch break so I barely had time to keep myself from strangling him! (Actually, my husband is who I want to strangle!)

OnWolf- Both, I wrote and it is TOO true! :?

6. OneWolvesDream

really! :shock: poor thing. its always hard to punish a cute dog. but its never hard to strangle a guy. especially if this happens. lol.

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

The best part was when I came in Sarge was sitting in his cage wagging his tail and trying to look like "See! The cage door is open and I 'm still in my cage!" with a huge chunk of white fluff stuck to his lip!

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

LOL, you guys are too much :D :D :D

honeybear

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

A girl at agility who has a border collie came home one evening to find her dog happily wagging her tail with an innocent look in her eyes and a muzzle covered in flour. :lol:

Jamiya

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Not me! It's the animals! They are nuts!!!!

11. OneWolvesDream

woa thats one messed up family :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

You have no idea! :shock:

13. GinaH

GinaH New Member

That is so hysterical! You really should write a book! I would read it your words are very intriguing.

14. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Only the members of this board would read a book I wrote about abstract dog rantings! Intriguing can be another word for weird can't it! :shock: My best friend wants me to write a children's book called "No! I'm not tired"- it's a made up story I tell my boys based on my oldest always saying "No, I'm not tired" while his face fell into his spaghetti!

15. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

My son used to fall asleep in his food. He was very difficult to get down for a nap and he didn't sleep well at night, either. He was a very challenging baby and toddler! Anyway, he used to get sleepy while eating and fall asleep. I have many pictures of him sleeping at the table. One time on the way home from someone's house, he fell asleep with his head on a plate full of cake! Luckily it was covered in saran wrap, so it didn't get everywhere - it just ended up rather flat.

To this day, he still gets very sleepy right after eating, and he is 12. I have to remind him not to lie down in the booth at a restaurant - 12 is a bit old for that. :)

Jamiya

16. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:eek: Yea Im not alone! My oldest was the SAME way. We would have to wake him up during the bottle feedings that HE woke us up for! And right on through table food he will get sleepy while eating! Well, Jamiya- Do we need to start a Parents of Narcoleptic Children Board? 8)

17. OneWolvesDream

Lmao, lets see i have a hamster that has a masters in getting out her cage, a fish that likes to be out of water and a fish that sleeps on its side, and a sister ( the sister part explains all)

18. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Yea OneWolf, and you said I had a messed up family! :lol: Of course, what am I really complaining about with my sister? She posted an avatar of a yummy hot guy... yes, that's terrible... :|

19. OneWolvesDream

lol, yup i have a messed up family for sure. lol, once again for the sisters avatar. car tire. oddball.

20. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh how funny!!! BOy Sarge is a handfull!