1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Episode 3- Good Dogs Finish Last...

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Another day, another "No Sarge! Drop Elmo". The Hunter is enjoying his "down time" . It's been nearly 3 days since his last "mission" (see Episode 2). But, that just means he is doing his job. The family is not around right now and he is enjoying the solitude of the screened in porch. The cool breeze blowing over his fur, the gentle buzzing of the bumble bee lazily extracting it's treasure from nearby flowers, the rhythmatic lull of his favorite bouncey ball rolling back and forth, back and forth, back and... wait! What's this? The ball is acting strangely, almost possessed! Holy bouncing bedlam! The ball has gone crazy! Throwing itself wildly around the porch narrowly missing the Hunter's mommy's beloved Begonias. It must be stopped of course. Sarge launches into the fray, bravely facing the whirling dervish, swapping his mighty paws in an effort to throw off the crazy balls trajectory. Why, oh why didn't he pay more attention in Physics class!

Suddenly, the ball makes it's escape, swerving for the lower panel of screens, it tries to break free! The Hunter is there and scrapes the screen in his effort to catch the menace! It changes coarse and dives for another screen panel. The Hunter pulls back and springs from his powerful haunches straight into the belly of the beast, pushing himself and the demon toy through the sreen out into the yard.

Tha ball, lying vanquished and the Hunter now bored, he returns to the once again serene porch to resume his nap. He flicks an eyebrow in the torn screen's direction, a passing twinge of anxiety crosses his mind that mommy may be mad that the screens are torn up when clearly the door was open, but no, surely she will just be grateful that once again, Hunter, defender of friend and family saved them from certain destruction. Yes, that's it, she will grateful. Perhaps he would even score a treat from this day's work!

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

And yet again IM Intrigued......LOL
    I can hardly wait for the next exert. Just to funny!

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

OOPS...Double post! I hate it when that happens!

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:? It is only through humor that I don't force that dog to pick up a hammer, nails and new screens and fix the porch right now!

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

oh goodness! I'm glad I'm not theonly one with distructive little doggies!

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

LOL, love your writing

honeybear

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Too cute! Well the story, sorry about you porch though.