1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Episode 4- TRAPPED!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Epidsode 4 finds our intrepid Hunter napping. Again. Suddenly he notices Daddy is going out in the car. What could he be thinking? Daddy knows the Hunter has to go with him to help navigate his course! It made him shudder to think of all that could go wrong if he didn't accompany daddy. Daddy probably did not realize that he was available for this journey, as Wed. night is usually a busy one for the Hunter, but surely he would need his help.

Like a bolt, he tears off through the yard and screeches to a halt at the locked gate. He focuses his canine mental telepathy with all of his might on the lock, but to no avail (strange, it did not work on the cat across the street either, hmm..). What's this? An opening beneath the door? Yes, of course it's big enough for him to squeeze under and then make it to the car parked in the driveway. Wedging his head under the gate he begins to wiggle his behind to push through. Wait. A problem. His head won't go all the way through. Curse his giant GSD head! If he were a Pom he would be in the car, tongue lolling in the wind. But, NOOOOOOOO! He is stuck under the gate waiting for mommy to come get him out. Oh, sure, she would laugh at him, she was cruel like that.

How will our hero extract himself from this humiliating foil?
    Be sure to watch for Episode 4- Heading for Trouble

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

love it :D :D, I can just picutre sarge with his head caught under the fence

honeybear

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Jami! Your rubbing of on everyone!!!

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

You cannot make this stuff up! He does the craziest stuff!

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

he he he....my lil' sarge just yaps his head off....till you pick him up. THen he falls right to sleep.

Sarge's Mom: He's realy tiny. He's bigger than everyone else, but he only wieghed 1.8 lbs! I'm sure he's close to 3 by now. Tell ya what, Since he's soooo darn cute, I'll just send him to ya!

I hold him like a baby, and he fall asleep in seconds!

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:D I'd take him too if you weren't so far away! My Sarge always loved being held like a baby. Of course, he still does, but he is in denial about his ever increasing size!!!

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I have a friend who always held his cat like a baby when he was a kitten. To this day, the cat LOVES to be held that way.

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Wow, and cats normally do NOT like that.

9. GinaH

GinaH New Member

That is to funny! I can picture Sarge on all his adventurous journeys.

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

He is so serious about all of his undertakings. No matter how goofy they are, he acts like they are SO important. He just kills me! Last night he was pawing at this walnut shell type thing on the back porch and he looked so intent on it, his face kept getting closer, closer, closer then WHACK! His paw pushed on it too far and it sprung back up and popped him in the eye. We were dying! (Once I knew it hadn't put his eye out!)