1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

EUREKA !!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Walt, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Walt

Walt New Member

!!!!!!!!!!!EUREKA!!!!!!!!!
    I finally figured it out LOL

Sultan is my APBT 70lb out of Harold Cards Tacoma Rhino & Panda.
    Sultan is a anywhere anytime kinda dog with more drive than I know what to do with. But he's very loving with his family and friends.
    [​IMG]

Gusto my AB is the power house of the family he's out of Hines Bossman & Lady Bird, Gus is 98lb of pure tork
    [​IMG]

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walt, how cute he/she? looks so sweet. I just love looking at other peoples pictures of their pets. :mrgreen:

3. Angie

Angie New Member

Very cute doggie Walt!

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Thanks for sharing. I love the doggie pics. I think it is cool you can now put your dogs pic under your name now. :lol:

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Hey, RIGHT ON!!! Makes you crazy when you can't figure something out. Saw your pics and I can say they are really good looking dogs. I'm amazed you can have two unaltered pits living together in harmony. That's great. I have the worst luck having two of the same sex dogs of any breed ,spayed or neutered. Now I have my two pits, male, female, (both spayed and neutered) and they seem to be "doggie sole mates". Will not get another dog of any kind to break the bond.

6. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

Those are good looking dogs!
    Yes, I love that we can have their pics under our name now, and that I can set it to ALWAYS put my sig. on there, since i tend to forget! :)

7. Walt

Walt New Member

All I have to do feed them in different places and they get along just fine. The pit is the most dominint of the 2 both they both reather play than fight.

8. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

That boy has a pretty head. He's a beauty.

9. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

What a gorgeous boy! I love seeing pics of everyones dogs.