1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Exo's

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Sep 8, 2004.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Fishkin you got a feedin video of ur exo?

2. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Naw man sorry, I have 2 digital cameras with 45 second video record on them maybe I should do that...I also got a regular camcorder with my old crayfish, piranha, oscar, and bluegill videos.
    I'll c wut I can do.

3. Ryan

Ryan New Member

post some links if you got them :D

4. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

It's not all as cool as you'd think since he is only like an inch or two. He can't kill a fish unless u give him like 12 hours. All I could tape his eating is worms or maybe a very tiny rosy red. :|

5. M_wm

M_wm New Member

haha naw dont bother i thought he was a big one

6. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Naw, he's pretty small now lol. I wish I could mix him with other fish to give him his full potential to grow as big as he can and get him out of the 10 gallon and into the 29 but I am afraid he will slowly kill the ropefish by pecking or by stress.... :(

7. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Do you know any site where you could see carnivorous fish feeding?

8. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

piranhafury.com or piranha-fury.com not sure which one it is.