1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences with Merrick dry/Innova EVO/Innova/Wellness?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by cleosmommy, Aug 1, 2005.

1. cleosmommy

cleosmommy New Member

I am in the process of changing my shihpoo puppies' dog foods - right now they eat Wellness puppy and the vet said to change them to adult food. Wellness is so hard to find near me and so I am exploring other options. Does anyone have experience with Wellness/Merrick dry/Innova EVO and/or Innova? Please share!
    Thanks!

2. nern

nern New Member

I've used Innova in the past and was very pleased with it. My mother (poodle), grandmother (shih tzu) and a friend (yorkie) all use Innova and have been happy with it. I don't have any experience with with EVO or Merrick.

3. DogLover

DogLover New Member

Chobby was on Innova Puppy when he was a pup. The result was terrific!!! His hair became very soft and shiny. Since he gained weight too fast on Innova, he is on Wysong adult food now. I also had him on Innova Evo in the past, and it was a great diet. However, I couldn't keep him on it because its protein level is too high and he has had hip problems. Sorry, I have no experience with merrick. But hope this helps.

4. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

I've heard positive comments about Innova also.... My shihpoo was on NUTRO as a puppy and some of adult.... but I switched him to Eukanuba when he suddenly got too picky and wouldn't eat his dog food. We've had positive results with the Eukanuba (but use the little bites) :)