1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fancy mice as pets

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by dude412, Apr 26, 2005.

1. dude412

dude412 New Member

how good are they for pets good? do they bite much??? i understand there care essentials but i was wondering is there anything i need speaciasl for optimal care im getting
    would this cage work?http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441807876&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302026380&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=2534374302023695&bmUID=1114459881940

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

My experience with them is that they dont bite much at all, in fact of all the mice Ive had I dont think Ive ever had a biter. I think they make great pets but personally I think the cage on the link is too small.....(just my opinion)

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Fancy mice are pretty good pets. Like all pets they'll need their adjustment time and handling to get comfortable with being around you.

The bars on that cage look a little wide (sorry haven't seen it in person) but for a few more dollars you can get the Super Pet Mini Critter Trail One:

[​IMG]

http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...<>ast_id=2534374302023695&bmUID=1114460086389

Its a little larger and has the option for you to get add-ons later if you want to. The plastic around the sides helps keep in beding for pets that like to dug and burrow and it also comes with a food dish and built in water bottle.