1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

fav pet?

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by OneWolvesDream, May 5, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

you people are boring me!!! so what we will do is

what is your fav. pet?

2. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

I cant choose! I have an obsession with fish, but my newts are pretty coo.. And of course I love my puppy. Maggie (golden retriever), to bits and pieces! So I like all of my pets.

3. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

hmmmmmmm I dunno I like my puppy and my bunny and i really would like a mini potbellied pig and a monkey (geez I must b crazy)

4. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

i luv ALL animals...... like my 5 cats 1 dog 2 parakeets 1 lovebird a guinea pig and 5 fish tanks full of stuff from fish to crayfish greater sirens etc....

5. OneWolvesDream

wow! your lucky i want a monkeyyyyy lol. kool a pet mini potbellied pig!!!

6. Jody

Jody New Member

LOL - My favourite would be Jasper, my 3 three old lab cross kelpie, she's adorable.....

7. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I dont have a monkey and a piggy I just want one hehehe my mom would never let me I only have 2 frogs 1 bunny 1 hampster and 1 bunny

8. OneWolvesDream

ohh lol. i almost got a pig the other day, it was a baby that had excaped from a farm. no body really wanted it. though it was 2 fast for us to catch :(

9. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I dunno I like dogs, definetly fish, birds and rabbits!

10. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

Thats a hard one!! I'd have to say anything as long as it doesn't have 8 leggs. I really hate spiders.

11. Jody

Jody New Member

Yes, i hate spiders to....Ewwww :shock:

12. dude412

dude412 New Member

i would say my dog daisy shes a schit shzu 4 years old and shes the best and i love my fishise homer sharky jaws rocky and lucky

13. horse_child

horse_child New Member

I love 'em all!