1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Feral 7 mo. old who is new, is attacking my 8 yr. old cat

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kimbercat, Mar 12, 2012.

1. kimbercat

kimbercat New Member

One month ago a 7 mo. old showed up in our garage and I started feeding her. I brought her inside when it was raining or cold and she got along fine w/my 8 yr. old neutered male cat. 2 wks. later I took her to the vet to determine age/sex etc. When I found out she was female I brought her back the next day to be spayed. Unfortunately, she was pregnant. When I brought her home, my cat tried to be nice(giving her plenty of space, mewing when she hissed at him, etc.) Even when she was feeling better and would attack him, he would backoff. I rubbed a sock on my cats face to let the kitten smell him. Now, she still attacks him and even tries to go through the window at him if she see's him outside. Everytime she does this I put her in a closed off area for an hour. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you and God bless.